Our Podiatrist and Staff
Tamara, and Dr Eric Peters
Our staff is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality treatment in a friendly, caring and attentive manner.
Dr. Eric Peters, D.P.M.
White Plains, NY PodiatristDr. Eric Peters, D.P.M., PC, DABPS, FACFAS
Dr. Eric Peters is a board certified Podiatrist (by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery), and has been in private practice in New York since 1980. He specializes in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, and has performed thousands of surgical procedures within the last 35 years.
Dr. Peters was born and raised in NYC, graduated from the Bronx High School of Science in 1970, The State University of New York at Binghamton in 1975, and the NY College of Podiatric Medicine, in 1980. He currently, resides in New Jersey.
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Certified by American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Certified in Pinpoint Laser
Professional Society Memberships:
- American Board of Podiatry Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New York Podiatric Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, 1980
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- State University of New York, Binghamton, 1975
B.A. in Biology
- Bronx High School of Science, 1970
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center, White Plains, NY - Department of Surgery